Thursday 29 January 2015

Evaluating feedback-Survey

From my pitch I received class feedback which then led me to creating a survey so I could answer the questions that I got asked during my pitch with people who would make up my target audience so it was not just my opinion.
The questions and answers in my survey were:

What do you think of 'Harmony' for an indie music magazine name?
The majority of answers for this question said 'good', that it fitted with the music theme and one said "very fitting, simplistic, catchy and would interest the target audience".


How much would you be prepared to pay for a monthly music magazine? (Please select one)
From the feedback received here I have decided to stay with the original price for my magazine which was £2.99 as the majority had chose this.

With reference to your previous price selection, would you rather purchase a weekly or monthly music magazine?
The majority of people I asked selected they would rather by a monthly magazine for the price they have selected and so I am going to make my magazine a monthly one.

Do you listen to any of the following artists? (Please select)
I included this question so that I know what kind of other artists I should include in my magazine. The most popular were Passenger, Bastille and the 1975 so I should ensure to use these in my magazine and advertise them somewhere within my cover or contents page.

No comments:

Post a Comment