Wednesday 14 January 2015

Title of magazine


I have brainstormed possible magazine titles to do with the indie genre and music. Out of the choices above my two favourite are harmony and spirit; I like harmony as it will be immediately noticeable as a music magazine and is linked to my genre as it also means peaceful. However, I also like spirit because this is directly linked to my genre and is short and more catchy for a magazine.
During my audience research the main thing that was highlighted about the Indie 'tribe' was that they were "dedicated to music" as "this is what separates them" from other genres. Therefore I believe that it would be appropriate for me to use Harmony as my title as not only does it highlight the music magazine but it is in keeping with my genre. A lot of the magazines in my title research has shorter names but this meant that their name had to be very large to fit across the head of the page or it was centralised. If I use harmony as my title it will be different to the already popular magazines and unusual in the style of my genre.
I think this is a unique name that sums up what my magazine will be about and therefore I am going to use Harmony as my title.

No comments:

Post a Comment